In this document, the term Lexcode refers to Lexcode Regulatory Compliance Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
- The Online Payment Gateway on this website is operated by CC Avenue.
- The success or failure of an online payment transaction is at the sole discretion of the relevant issuing bank and Lexcode assumes no responsibility for any dispute arising therefrom.
- Lexcode shall not be responsible for any fraudulent or disputed transaction.
- Any dispute relating to an online payment transaction made through this website must be resolved by the payer directly with the relevant bank or issuer. You expressly agree to NOT make Lexcode a party to any such dispute.
- You expressly agree to NOT make Lexcode liable for any consequence arising out of any fraudulent or disputed transaction.
- Lexcode reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this online fee payment facility or to withdraw it completely.
- By making a Fee Payment over the Lexcode website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Lexcode and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Fee Payment facility available over the Lexcode website.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to Fee Payment over the Lexcode website shall be subject to Pune (India) jurisdiction.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Lexcode charges a fee for assessing the assignment submitted by a student. No refund is payable once the assignment has been received by us for assessing.
Lexcode collects the following information from applicants:
- postal address
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
- academic & professional background
- whether the applicant has ever been convicted of a cognizable offence or a Court Martial in military service
- whether the applicant has ever had a professional license, certification, membership or registration revoked
We do not sell / rent this information to any external agencies.
Delivery and Shipping policy
If a student obtains Grade A, B, C or D, a verifiable electronic certificate is issued within 14 working days of receipt of fees by us.
- Lexcode may, at its sole discretion, make inquiry of persons or documents directly or indirectly referenced in this application to verify the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by me. I agree to cooperate in any such investigation by Lexcode regarding the information I have provided.
- I understand that my non-cooperation in such investigation or my providing any information that is fraudulent, misleading or false may result in the refusal of Lexcode to issue a credential to me. It may also lead to my being barred from ever holding a Lexcode credential.
- I undertake to inform Lexcode, without delay, of matters that can affect my capability to fulfil the certification requirements. I shall comply with the relevant provisions of the certification scheme.
- I undertake not to release confidential examination materials or participate in fraudulent test-taking practices.
- I agree to comply with the certification requirements and to supply any information needed for the assessment.
- In the event of suspension of my certification, I shall refrain from further promotion of the certification while it is suspended. In the event of withdrawal of my certification, I shall refrain from use of all references to a certified status.
- I shall make claims regarding certification only with respect to the scope for which certification has been granted.
- I shall not use the certification in such a manner as to bring Lexcode into disrepute, and shall not to make any statement regarding the certification, which Lexcode considers misleading or unauthorized.
- I shall discontinue the use of all claims to certification that contain any reference to Lexcode or certification upon suspension or withdrawal of certification, and to return any certificates issued by Lexcode.
- I shall not use the certificate in a misleading manner.
- I understand that any action arising out of any application, examination, certification, etc. conducted by Lexcode is subject to the courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India.
I have read and understood the statements above and agree to be legally bound by them.